Starting from the Home Page, you have several options:
- if you want to find out what PIazza Sempione offers you, click on the category that interests you and navigate with the aid of filters that you will find on the left side.
- if you want to find a specific product, specify it in the box "Search the Store", which you will find at the top right; one or more terms related to your search and a list of products related to the words you searched will appear.
First of all, click on the product of your interest. This will allow you to see the product card, containing detailed information on the article. Then, to place your order, click on "add to shopping bag".
Buying on Piazza Sempione is fast and spontaneous. Click on the product you like most to go to the relative product card and view all the relevant information in detail on that article. To add to cart click on the button "add to the shopping bag". You will be automatically redirected onto the first page of the cart (or "Shopping Bag"), where you can choose to complete the purchase, or to continue shopping looking for other products. If you decide to continue with your shopping, during browsing you will continue to see the image of the "cart" with its contents, together with the total value of your purchases. Having finished shopping, to proceed with your order, click on "Check out". Remember that in the first page of the shopping cart you also can modify the number of the articles you wish to purchase or remove them. If instead you wish to immediately complete the purchase, and if you are a registered user, log in or, if you have not already registered, register on the site. You can complete the purchase without registration. You will be asked to choose a shipping and billing address. In the following phase you will be asked to choose between the available payment methods (cash on delivery only for shipments within Italy, credit card, Paypal or bank transfer). Finally, you can select the shipping type you want. Piazza Sempione reminds you that the payment is completely safe, inasmuch as credit card data is protected from unauthorized access by means of SSL ("Secure Socket Layer"), cryptographic data transfer, not accessible by third parties. Finally, having made the necessary checks on your transaction, your order information will be transmitted to Piazza Sempione and a message of thanks will let you know that your purchase has been successfully completed.
Generally there are no limits, neither as to quantity nor as to total cost. However, Piazza Sempione reserves the right to limit the purchase of some special products in limited series.
- Not at all. You can make all the trial runs you want and then choose not to enter your order even though you have added products to the "shopping bag".
- The "promotional code" is a discount ticket that you are provided with to take advantage of special promotions. The conditions for obtaining such code will be sent via a special Newsletter for special events. If you are in possession of one, all you have to do is insert the code in the field that you will find on the page at the conclusion of your order: the discount will automatically be calculated and displayed.
After having entered the data required for the payment, you will be transferred to the purchase confirmation page containing the number and date of the order. A message of thanks at the centre of the page will inform you that the purchase procedure has been successfully completed. Finally, you will receive an e-mail with the details you have submitted in the order and confirm that it was correctly accepted. If within 24 hours you have not received any communication, please write to: email@example.com.
- To check the status of your order, please log in and access at My Accounts: under the tab "My orders" you will find all the information you wish. Remember that customer care staff is at your disposal to provide further information.