TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General instructions for use of the Website
The website www.piazzasempione.com (hereinafter the Site) is owned by Piazza Sempione S.p.A., based in Milan, via Vigevano no. 18.
Access to the website and the use of its contents are regulated by the following provisions ("Terms and Conditions"), which you are invited to read before performing any transaction on the Site. Users that access the Site and use its contents accept without limitation or condition these provisions and must comply with them.
Piazza Sempione invites anyone who does not share or is unwilling to respect the "Terms and Conditions" to refrain from accessing the Site and its contents and/or services.
Terms and Conditions
1. The user must declare true and accurate data and information, including for personal data processing purposes.
2. The Site contains a description of the products of the Piazza Sempione collection. The user is notified that the site does not contain all products of Piazza Sempione and that not all products presented are or will be available in Piazza Sempione stores.
3. The material on the Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Piazza Sempione will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies and errors, and does not provide any guarantee as to the contents published, which must be properly assessed by the user.
4. Piazza Sempione assumes no liability: (i) for the use the user may make of the published content; (ii) for any lack of accuracy, updating, completeness, adequacy and timeliness of the information contained in the Site; (iii) for any damage that may affect the computer system used by the user as a result of access, use and/or browsing of the Site or downloading of materials, data, text, images, video or audio of that Site; (iv) for images, information and content in general published by users on the Site.
5. The Site contents (images, articles, news, etc.) are owned by Piazza Sempione and are protected by copyright. They may be used only in accordance with these regulations or as may be specified for each item of content. The user is required to store and reproduce any indication that may be in the content in respect of intellectual property rights. As may be necessary, it is clarified that the user is not recognized or granted any right of economic exploitation on the contents of the Site.
6. The Site has been designed for use by users for personal and non-commercial purposes only. Downloading, viewing and printing of information and content of the Site are permitted solely for private and personal use. Any other use of the Site and its contents and services, including and especially for commercial purposes, is prohibited.
7. The division of parts or sections of the Site and/or the incorporation of the same into other sites is prohibited.
8. The site contains links to websites of third parties. Piazza Sempione is not responsible for the information contained in these sites. Reference to information, products or services of third parties, may be present, but in any case this does not in any way represent approval of the same by Piazza Sempione.
9. Links to the Site posted on the websites of third parties are permitted only to the homepage of the Site. Direct link to pages within the site (so-called "deep linking") is prohibited. The presence of links to the Site on third-party websites does not imply that Piazza Sempione shares the content of these sites, nor any assumption of responsibility by Piazza Sempione for content published therein.
10. Communications and materials transmitted to Piazza Sempione and/or published on the Site by the user via email or any other means or methods (such as: data, comments, images, videos and any other file type) will be treated as non-confidential, unprotected information. Users that send Piazza Sempione and/or publish on the Site any file, information or material, guarantee Piazza Sempione the unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, publish, modify, transmit and distribute, by way of non-exhaustive example, any files, information or material. Piazza Sempione acquires therefore the availability of the communications and all material submitted and/or posted by the user, with all rights of use including, without limitation, economic exploitation, playback, deletion, transmission, publication and posting. Piazza Sempione is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in communications and/or materials received for any purpose including, without limitation, development, production and marketing of products. In respect of the above, the user – waiving as of now and later any grievances – will make no claim whatsoever from Piazza Sempione.
11. The user agrees not to upload or send through the Site material which may be considered: (i) defamatory, offensive, blasphemous, obscene, invasive of another's rights, incitement or encouragement to commit crimes or discrimination; (ii) breach of obligations of confidentiality or privacy or trade secrets; (iii) infringement of proprietary rights of third parties, for which licenses or permits to use have not been obtained; (iv) in any case, violation of national and/or international regulations. Piazza Sempione will cooperate with the Authorities, promptly taking steps to identify anyone performing illegal acts through the Site.
12. Piazza Sempione is unable to control all content posted on the Site by users, nor does it assume the responsibility to constantly monitor all such content. In any event, Piazza Sempione reserves the right to delete from the Site content posted by a user who is reasonably suspected of violating the Terms and Conditions or in any other case appears inappropriate for the purposes of the site. Piazza Sempione - should a violation be noted by the user of these Terms and Conditions - reserves the right to adopt, without notice, any corrective action, such as: (i) exclusion of the user from accessing the Site and its services and (ii) removal of any material posted by the user on the Site, without the latter being able to make any claims whatsoever.
13. Piazza Sempione, in compliance with regulations, promotes the freedom of expression of users on the Site, but may at its discretion carry out moderation and even preventive controls on content posted by users so that the same is not in conflict with the Terms and Conditions, with the general rules of public order and morality, do not espouse forms of discrimination on grounds of race, ethnic origin, religion, personal conviction, disability, age and sexual orientation, violence on persons, animals or property, does not lead to pedophilia, is not blasphemous and offensive to others. The user assumes all responsibility for what they publish on the Site.
14. The user agrees to indemnify Piazza Sempione, expressly holding it harmless, from any action taken against it and from any liability arising from misuse by the user of the Site services of chat, exchange of opinions, posting, transmission, and so on, with reference, by way of non-exhaustive example, to violation of copyright, trademarks, patents, protection of intellectual and industrial property, unfair competition and/or defamation.
15. Piazza Sempione reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, changes, deletions, corrections and/or improvements to the content and functionality of the Site. Piazza Sempione reserves the free and absolute right to terminate and/or suspend at any time and without notice, the functionality of the Site; at its sole discretion, it may also inhibit access to the site or parts of it to all users or some of these.
16. The Terms and Conditions are subject to Italian law. Any dispute shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Milan.
17. If the user desires to reproduce part of the Site, its content or products of Piazza Sempione using magazines, newspapers, or any other means of printing, computerized or not, or wishes to publish a part of the Site, its content or products on digital media or other media, the prior written permission of Piazza Sempione must be obtained first, by contacting the company at via Vigevano no. 18, 20144 Milan, or by phone at 02-89400400.
You are invited to register with My Piazza Sempione and become a member of our community.
The community aims to share Piazza Sempione's most updated products, collections, news and events with our valued customers. It is important for us to learn about you, your tastes and your preferences, in order to keep you as informed and involved as possible. My Piazza Sempione is a private and personal page that you can customize with your top favourite looks among our collections, and if you wish share with others our current news and activities.
You will enjoy prompt access to exclusive content, sneak previews of products and collections and invitations to our events.